THE MAGAZINE "FORESTRY AND HUNTING"
The magazine "Forestry and Hunting" is the only republican scientific, industrial and practical magazine aimed at forestry workers and the forest sector. It was founded in 1999. It is issued monthly. The volume of the magazine is 48 pages, circulation - 1150 copies, distributed by subscription.
- promotion of innovative and innovative activities in the following areas:
- logging and woodworking industries,
- ecotourism and recreation.
- promotion of promising ideas and technologies in forestry production,
- informing of forestry workers about the main trends of the industry development.
The main thematic directions:
- economy, organization of production and best practices
- forest management
- reforestation and forestry
- wood exploitation
- preservation and protection of forests
- science and training
Editor-in-Chief: SHARAFANOVICH Olga Alexandrovna
Founder: Ministry of Forestry of the Republic of Belarus